Crowdpark is looking for a “Senior Software Engineer (Java)” in Berlin.
Crowdpark is a German game developing studio. We develop video slots for the free-to-play & the online gambling market on multiple platforms including the web, mobile, and Facebook. All game & platform development is done in-house.
Crowdpark started as a pioneer in social betting. Founded in 2009, we were backed by premier venture capital firms Earlybird and Target Partners. In 2012 we became part of a leading family-owned European casino group. We are now a wholly owned subsidiary of Bally Wulff, one of Germany’s leading manufacturers of electronic gaming machines. Crowdpark is based in Berlin, Germany, Europe’s gaming hub.
To lead the growth of our remote gaming server platform we are looking for a “Senior Software Engineer (Java)”.
- Fundamental understanding of computer architecture and networks.
- Extensive server side development experience building commercial web applications with Java 7/8
- Ability to deliver high quality, clean code using agile, test driven development practices
- Aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge/skills, pair programming
- Solid understanding of version control (GIT), build tools (maven/gradle), CI (Jenkins) and Release management (Nexus)
- Experience with distributed computing and server administration (linux, docker, bash) is a plus
- English full professional proficiency, German is a big plus
We are looking for someone who is a very versatile professional with a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, you think from a user’s point of view and you have the ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Build state-of-the-art tech products
- Be part of a small but growing, highly skilled team developing the next generation online gaming platform
- No hierarchies and quick decision making processes
- The best development hardware & software money can buy
- Attending conferences & trainings
- Comfortable working place with fruit, drinks & table football in Berlin
How to apply?
Please call or send your application to:
jobs (at) crowdpark.com
Crowdpark Games & Entertainment GmbH
Ramona Döbrich (HR)
12045 Berlin, Germany
It would be nice if you could add a link to Github/BitBucket and LinkedIn in your CV.
Tel.: +49 (0)30 417 212 80
Fax: +49 (0)30 417 212 81