Crowdpark is looking for a “HTML5 Game Developer (Game Client Developer)” in Berlin.
Crowdpark is a German game developing studio. We develop video slots for the free-to-play & the online gambling market on multiple platforms including the web, mobile, and Facebook. All game & platform development is done in-house.
Crowdpark started as a pioneer in social betting. Founded in 2009, we were backed by premier venture capital firms Earlybird and Target Partners. In 2012 we became part of a leading family-owned European casino group. We are now a wholly owned subsidiary of Bally Wulff, one of Germany’s leading manufacturers of electronic gaming machines. Crowdpark is based in Berlin, Germany, Europe’s gaming hub.
To lead the growth of our remote gaming server platform for the mobile web we are looking for a “HTML5 Game Client Developer”.
– You have proven experience in the design, implementation and delivery of web-based game products
– Familiar with cutting-edge HTML5 specifications with particular emphasis on 3D transforms, transitions, and animations
– Experienced with cross-browser debugging
– Designed ubiquitous HTML5 web applications for use on mobile handsets, tablets, and desktop browsers alike
– Understands mobile-specific capabilities such as the particulars of running web applications on iOS & Android
– Experience with canvas or WebGL
– Experience with the agile methodology
– Experience in real money gaming or game development highly desirable (e.g. Flash AS3 background)
– English full professional proficiency, German is a big plus
We are looking for someone who is a very versatile professional with a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, you think from a user’s point of view and you have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under fast deadlines.
– You are able to bring in own ideas in products
– Be part of a small but growing, highly skilled team developing the next generation online gaming platform
– No hierarchies and quick decision making processes
– The best development hardware & software money can buy
– You can attend conferences & trainings
– Comfortable working place with fruit, drinks & table football in Berlin
How to apply?
Please call or send your application to:
jobs (at) crowdpark.com
Crowdpark Games & Entertainment GmbH
Ramona Döbrich (HR)
12045 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)30 417 212 80
Fax: +49 (0)30 417 212 81